123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Announces Pink iPod nano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Apple Announces Pink iPod nano Reply with quote

Apple Announces Pink iPod nano
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by: Glenn

Apple has announced the addition of a pink 8GB iPod nano to its lineup. According to the company, "The much-requested pink iPod nano is available immediately in an 8GB model for $199. iPod nano features a two-inch display which lets users watch the brand new iTunes Movie Rentals, or TV shows and music videos purchased from the iTunes Store. iPod nano is encased in an all-metal design made with anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel, which is also available in silver, black, blue, green and a (PRODUCT) RED special edition."

"Customers are going to love the gorgeous new pink iPod nano," said Greg Joswiak, Apple's vice president of Worldwide iPod Product Marketing. "The pink iPod nano is perfect for people who want a great new color this spring, or who are searching for a special Valentine's Day gift."

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/868.html
Ben Tex
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink isn't for me (or my girlfriend for that matter), but it would have been nice to see Apple give a certain amount of the proceeds to breast cancer research or something. I think they do this with the pink shuffle at Target.
scooper
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to brown and pea green? Smile
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple Announces Pink iPod nano Reply with quote

admin wrote:
According to the company, "The much-requested pink iPod nano is available immediately in an 8GB model for $199."

STEVE GOT MY E-MAIL!!! Laughing
g5g5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple Announces Pink iPod nano Reply with quote

JohnnyBoy wrote:
admin wrote:
According to the company, "The much-requested pink iPod nano is available immediately in an 8GB model for $199."

STEVE GOT MY E-MAIL!!! Laughing

I sense a tone of sarcasm. Smile

Oh well, at least I know what to buy the wife for Valentine's Day now. A silver nano. That thing looks a little Pepto in that tone of pink. Laughing
iLife's a Bitch!
CaliforniaMini
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben_tex wrote:
it would have been nice to see Apple give a certain amount of the proceeds to breast cancer research or something. I think they do this with the pink shuffle at Target.

I saw pink and thought immediately this is what it was for. Seems like a lot of companies are quick to jump on this cause now. Its a good cause, but I can't help but think their main objective is to drive sales.
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaMini wrote:
I can't help but think their main objective is to drive sales

I can't fault them for that, but it would've been nice to see them give back. It really would've been a nice tie in with raising awareness for breast cancer. Which is definitely something that I would like to see get more attention and money.
ArsenicPants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still hate the other colours
yeuch... pastels
Nichod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife squealed with excitement over the pink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: