123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adium 1.2.1 Released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Adium 1.2.1 Released Reply with quote

Adium 1.2.1 Released
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Posted by: Charles

The Adium team has announced the release of Adium 1.2.1, an update to its popular instant messaging application for Mac OS X. According to the developers, this release fixes a number of bugs introduced in version 1.2, significantly reduces Adium's memory footprint (both by fixing a couple leaks and by optimizing memory usage), and improves the new Applescript dictionary. Group chats will now automatically reconnect when your instant messaging account reconnects, too. You can view the complete change log for the latest release here. There are approximately 40 or so other changes. Adium 1.2.1 requires Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/867.html
Halfbuiltrobot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is wicked, looking for something for ages so I could ditch my micropoo MSN. This baby is it.

From the short use I have had it seams very stable and is easy to set up and get going.

I love all the style options too, something we have been missing in msn for too lang.

http://www.wildimaging.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: